WHDE COVID-19 Webinar Series
May 1, 2020
In an effort to support teachers during a difficult time, the World History Digital Education Foundation has assembled a group of experts to provide context on COVID-19 as well as an introduction to the new teaching module on the pandemic published by the foundation. Webinars will be held on May 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2020.
- Dan Barry, New York Times Writer
- Professor Thomas Ewing, Virginia Tech
- Dr. Youngmee Jee, Advisor, Global Center for Infectious Diseases, Seoul National University
- Professor Soonman Kwon, Professor and Former Dean, School of Public Health, Seoul National University
- Jenny Town, Fellow and Deputy Director of 38 North, Stimson Center
Visit the 2020 COVID-19 Webinar page for more details. Recordings will be available soon after each webinar is presented.